- invantivecontrolfor Excel
- invantivecompositionfor Word
- invantivequery toolFree
- invantivedata loaderFree
- invantivedata hub
- invantivedata access point
- invantivedata replicator
Combine Salesforce and Invantive Control for Excel to increase the Salesforce experience even more
Salesforce provides you with lots of useful information. The Excel add-on Invantive Control visualizes, analyzes and controls any data you need about your Salesforce data. Because the Salesforce database provides you with so much information, it will be much easier and time saving to use Invantive Control for Excel to do the work for you instead.
Customer Relationship Management will help you to reduce costs and increase profits by organizing and automating business processes. Invantive Control for Excel will make this process easier and more efficient. Also, it will be much easier to understand current and future threats and opportunities which can help you to make the right decisions.
The benefits of using the Salesforce Edition of Invantive Control for Excel
The Salesforce Edition of Invantive Control provides you with benefits such as:
- Flexibility of Excel paired with the data integrity provided by your own databases
- Download and upload facts to Salesforce using an Excel add-in.
- Create and execute predictive marketing models from within Microsoft Excel.
- Open and handle large templates and models within Excel using the integrated document management system (DMS).
- Design and edit different spreadsheets based upon Salesforce.
Use Invantive Composition to easily compose complex Word documents with your Salesforce data
Generation of complex documents or serial letters with data from Salesforce can be a time consuming task. For instance, employees spend a lot of time composing correct offers, sales orders, marketing campaigns or service requests. This manual and repetitive activity causes unnecessary employee costs and more erroneous composed documents reducing business profit. The efficient automatic generation and creation of documents however is easily done using Invantive Composition!
The Salesforce Edition of Invantive Composition provides you with benefits such as:
- Optimization of the documenting and communication process.
- Automatically fill pre-composed templates in Word.
- Reduction of erroneously prepared documents and production costs.
- Open and handle large templates and models within Excel using the integrated document management system (DMS).
- Design and edit different documents based upon Salesforce.
Real-time Business Intelligence for Salesforce using the free Invantive Query Tool
Salesforce is a great solution for customer relationship management. By combining Salesforce with the free Invantive Query Tool, you can enhance your experience even further. With the Invantive Query Tool you will gain real-time Business Intelligence across your entire enterprise and it will make storing, organizing and locating your operational data easier than ever before. This can be very useful in combination with Salesforce. The Invantive Query Tool will enable you to access and analyze your data stored in the Salesforce cloud at any time you want. This will help you with making business decisions and give more insight in the current situation. The Invantive Query Tool will also help you to close deals more efficient, improve the productivity and enhance your customer experience even further.
To gain access to the Invantive Query Tool, all you have to do is download the software on your computer. You can extract, organize and analyze data stored in the Salesforce cloud at any time and you can save your reports in PDF, Excel and various other formats. Another great thing about the Invantive Query Tool is that there is no need for programming, coding or Excel downloads; you can simply use the SQL knowledge you already have.
Optimize your Business Intelligence with Salesforce and the Invantive Query Tool
The Salesforce Edition of Invantive Query Tool provides you with benefits such as:
- Automatic analysis of your business activities, compliance and business rules.
- Uncover threats and opportunities by turning operational data into real-time intelligence.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats.
- Connect real-time to Salesforce data for both on and off database reporting.
- Open SQL scripts from the file system or a document management system.
Connect your applications using proven Invantive technology and ODBC
Invantive Bridge is an SDK that enables your applications and databases to connect using the same technical features as offered by the range of Invantive products. Invantive Bridge provides cloud connectivity as well as an advanced SQL engine and drivers. With Invantive Bridge you can offer your customers your applications and data from the cloud and even offer a custom ODBC driver for it.
The use of the cloud connectivity options of Invantive Bridge allows you to use a wealth of connection options to combine applications, processes and data across the cloud into one connected solution.
The advanced SQL engine within the SDK enables your solutions to offer an easy reporting and analysis environment independent of and in addition to the connectivity protocols already available. For instance, when you offer a reliable REST API on a limited number of data elements and only MySQL access for the rest with far too many privileges, you can use the SQL engine of Invantive Bridge to control the access.
The custom ODBC driver allows you to make these reporting and analysis features on your application also available on the enormous amount of programs that can use ODBC.
The Power BI edition of Invantive Bridge eases integration of Salesforce into Power BI. It can download large sets of data across all available objects.
Connections can be made to over 50 including Salesforce. Some connectors such as traditional database drivers require additional licenses and/or software.
Save time and money
The connectivity offered by Invantive Bridge will bring your applications advantages such as:
- Custom ODBC driver.
- Independence of 32/64 bit driver availability.
- Advanced SQL engine.
- Automatic connection failover and routing.
Controlled and timed data exchange for Salesforce
Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive Query Tool-compatible scripts on Salesforce. Ideal for high volume data loads and extractions of Salesforce. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive Query Tool scripting language, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Query Tool into a server environment. Besides high volume data loads you can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from Salesforce. The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
Optimize your Salesforce business processes
The Salesforce Edition of Invantive Data Hub provides you with benefits such as:
- Schedule and run high volume data loads and extractions of Salesforce.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive Query Tool-scripting language compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
data access point
Cross-protocol data exchange across many platforms
Invantive Data Access Point is both online and on-premises software that allows exchanging data across various communication protocols. Invantive Data Access Point acts as a proxy that based upon legacy and/or Invantive SQL statements exchanges data using ten protocols such as RSS, XML or JSON even when the backend database and/or (cloud) application does not support the requested protocol.
Simplify integration and orchestration
Invantive Data Access Point provides the following benefits to optimize your business processes:
- Simplify business process automation by simplified integration and orchestration.
- Extend your existing databases and (cloud) applications by support for many additional communication protocols.
- Reuse existing legacy and/or Invantive SQL statements to specify data downloads and uploads.
Replicate data from Salesforce in a relational database
Invantive Data Replicator allows you to replicate data from Salesforce and over 50 other platforms in a relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Invantive Data Replicator ensures the presence of sufficiently "fresh" data for your reporting purposes by applying a combination of techniques, including near real-time synchronization using webhooks (where available and supported).
The replicated data is made available through configurable views, including consolidation across multiple companies such as with Exact Online and Salesforce. Effectively you get a so-called "ODS" (Operational Data Store). The performance gain compared with repeatedly accessing the XML and REST APIs of Salesforce is between 50 and 2.500.
These database views can be used in your Power BI reports, Microsoft Access, custom reports and from traditional SQL. Data Replicator also automatically maintains indexes for optimal performance even with very large data sets and ad-hoc queries.
The advanced Invantive SQL engine included with Invantive Data Replicator enables you to configure the cloud sources for Data Replicator and trigger downloads. Data Replicator also includes Invantive Data Hub and Invantive Data Cache, so you can also run ad-hoc queries directly on over 50 cloud platforms, including cross-company and cross-country queries and uploads in Salesforce.
Data Replicator runs on 32 and 64 bit Windows devices.
- The first subscription period includes 1 hour of Getting Started consultancy.
- Subscription per 100 companies.
- Support available 9:00-17:00 CET through phone +31 88 00 26 599 or email@example.com.
Replicate your Salesforce data with Invantive Data Replicator
The Salesforce Edition of Invantive Data Replicate provides the following benefits to optimize your business processes:
- Replication ensures use of fresh data.
- Fresh data using a combination of techniques.
- Consolidation into one reporting environment.
- Runs on inexpensive PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Over 50 supported on-premise and cloud platforms.
Load data into cloud applications and relational databases
Invantive Data Loader transports data between Salesforce, cloud applications, relational databases and files in one integrated solution. Based upon Invantive SQL with it's dozens of connectors, you can easily load data into your cloud application or relational database using a graphical user interface.
For instance, Invantive Data Loader guides you through the exchanging data with Salesforce and many other platforms with a few clicks. It can take data from over 50 platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Exact Online, Freshdesk or CSV or Excel files.
The integrated advanced Invantive SQL engine provides a proven base for you to exchange data, including the use of fast bulk loaders on supported platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server. A flexible mapping of fields enables basic transformations during the process, while the flexibility of Invantive SQL on the background ensures that no tasks is too hard to accomplish.
The free version of Invantive Data Loader is restricted to at most 1.000 rows per run. For high volume use or background processing, please consider the use of compatible enterprise solutions such as Invantive Data Hub or Invantive Control. An unlimited use variant is included in these solutions.
- Biesteweg 11
- 3849 RDHierden
- the Netherlands
- Telephone : +31 88 00 26 500
- Support : +31 88 00 26 599
- Office hours : 09:00 - 17:00 CET
- Email : info@invantive. com
- Web: invantive.com
- Portal: cloud.invantive.com
- Bank : IBAN NL 42 RABO 01 23 4097 80, BIC RABO NL 2U.
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rabobank Groep N.V., Branch : Rabobank Peel, Maas en Leudal.
- Sint Antoniusstraat 40, 6093 GC, Heythuysen the Netherlands